Watch as the skaters let it all out in iSkate, a rule-breaking, no holds barred show that throws choreography out the window and lets them freestyle jump, stunt and thrill their hearts out to hit jams.…Continue Reading Symphony of the Seas – “iSkate 2.0”
Join the time-traveling hero Tempus on a new adventure in 1977. After visiting Paris on Harmony of the Seas® in 1887, his latest journey brings him to Symphony of the Seas℠— and to London, England. Her Majesty’s Crown Jewels have been stolen on the eve of her Silver Jubilee by a mysterious jewel thief with special powers of his own. And the clock is ticking. Luckily, time is always on Tempus’ side.…Continue Reading Symphony of the Seas – “1977”
Willy Bietak Productions had a wonderful and busy 2018 and is proud to announce 2 new shows on Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas 1977 and iSKATE 2.0. Our third brand new production this year, Opera Festival On Ice, debuted just one week ago at the stunning Royal Opera House in Muscat, Oman. The show starred 2014 Olympic Champions, Meryl Davis and Charlie White, Opera Singing sensation, Markus Werba, along with a cast of 14 International skaters, Opera Singers and the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.…Continue Reading Symphony of the Seas – “1977” & “iSkate 2.0” and our Production of “Opera Festival on Ice” at the Royal Opera House in Oman
Our newest co-production with Royal Caribbean International has just opened on board the “Navigator of the Seas”. …Continue Reading Our New Show on the Navigator of the Seas – “iSkate, Reach for the Stars”
CASTING IS CLOSED FOR THESE DATES
Currently casting for contracts that start in September, October, November and December 2019.…Continue Reading Currently casting for contracts that start in September, October, November and December 2019.
Willy Bietak Productions is one of the leaders in Real Ice Portable Rinks. We Produce and operate Ice Rinks, Shows and a wide range of Entertainment Productions around the world.
Bietak Productions is currently seeking a Manager for our 2017-18 Union Square Ice Rink in San Francisco.
Our managers must have exceptional communication skills, work well with others, understand effective time management, make quick responsible decisions, and ensure the highest level of safety and World Class Customer Service.
Manager’s responsibilities include; cleanliness of the rink and surrounding area, safety for employees and guests, efficient operations and overall aesthetic appearance of the entire rink. Managers are responsible for appropriate hiring, training, and management of all employees, including Assistant Managers and Rink Host positions in the Box Office, Skate Shop, and On the Ice., Managers are often required to work unusual hours and on weekends, evenings, PR events and holidays.
Work may include, but is not limited to the following day-to-day operations:
- Finance – accountable for all monies and assets of the venue, daily closeout reports, daily records of transactions, deposits, tills, expense reports, receipts, and prepare reports.
- Personnel – Interview, hire and manage employees. Perform performance appraisals for rink personnel. Maintain employee records on rink personnel and document employee interviews and or coaching meetings (complimentary and disciplinary).
- Operations – Monitor and maintain the rink area, skate change area, grounds, Zam area, and skate shop. Potential problems should be resolved quickly.
- Staffing – Scheduling of all employees.
- Media – Will work closely with the Rink PR personnel in all promotional events.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the maintenance & quality of the ice, resurfacing and edging as necessary.
- Identify and prioritize repair and maintenance needs.
- Monitor housekeeping supplies on hand, procuring additional supplies when needed.
- Responsible for all safety items within the rink area and all safety equipment.
- Lead, manage and unite your Team and get the most out of employee development.
Previous Management Experience
Entertainment or Sports Related Experience
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel Etc.
Commitment of the entire Season October 16, 2017 – January 19, 2018
Passing Background Screening
Box Office and or Online Ticketing Experience a plus
Ice Skating and or previous Ice Rink Management experience desired but may not be required.
Salary commensurate on experience.
ALL POSITIONS ARE CONSIDERED FULL-TIME TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT.
For consideration please send resume and letter of introduction to:
We are currently interviewing for a few select candidates for the position of Ice Rink/Refrigeration Technician in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area. Candidates must have basic refrigeration knowledge and be willing to travel.
Rink Technicians may be required to work unusual hours, days, weekends, evenings, PR events and holidays. Rink Technicians responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring the refrigeration unit.
- Maintaining the quality of ice and resurfacing, flooding and edging as necessary.
- Monitor ice thickness, ice level, temperature of the ice. Maintain an adequate supply of fuels, oils, sharpening blades and emergency parts and accessories.
- Demonstrate a high degree of skill in operation of ice resurfacing machine and other rink equipment.
- Identify and prioritize repair and maintenance needs.
- Monitor supplies on hand, procuring additional supplies when needed.
ALL POSITIONS ARE CONSIDERED TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT DUE TO THE FACT THIS IS A SEASONAL ICE SKATING VENUE.
Season: September through February. Locations include Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Send resume to: Ron Napolitano – Ron@bietakproductions.com
We are currently interviewing candidates for a seasonal position for our portable ice rink and warehouse operations in the Inland Empire.
Candidates must be in good physical condition, poses a valid driver’s license, have a clean D.M.V. record, and be able to pass a drug test. Experience in the following is preferred but not required: Refrigeration, Welding, Carpentry and Mechanics.
You must be able to read, write and speak English. You may be required to work unusual hours, days, weekends, evenings, and holidays and be willing to travel.
- Basic Warehouse, Forklift
- Heavy lifting and work in outdoor conditions
- Drive various types of vehicles
- Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, and Machine work
- Help maintain and monitor refrigeration units.
- Maintain the quality of the ice, resurfacing, flooding and edging as necessary.
- Monitor the condition of the ice, thickness level, and temperature.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of supplies.
- Work well as a team and individually.
THIS IS A FULL TIME SALARY POSITION.
Please send resume to: Gabriel Barajas – Gabriel@bietakproductions.com
“Holiday Ice Rinks” are back and ready to Hire! We have Rinks all around the Los Angeles and San Francisco Area
We are Interviewing for Rink Hosts & Hostesses who will be assisting guests with their Skate Rental and while they are On the Ice. Must be able to skate !
Also interviewing Cashiers to join our Team.
To apply, email : Robert@bietakproductions.com
Rinks Open November 1, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
We have flexible hours and great working conditions!
- Locations: Los Angeles, CA, Long Beach, CA & San Francisco, CA
The rinks are owned and operated by Willy Bietak Productions Inc.
Former U.S. competitor finds groove as show skater on cruise ships
Posted by Lois Elfman, special to icenetwork
After medaling nationally at the novice, junior and senior levels, assembling an impressive international resume, competing at the world championships and being an Olympic alternate, Brandon Mroz decided to step away from competitive skating. He soon found his niche aboard Royal Caribbean cruise ships, skating in the ice shows produced by Willy Bietak Productions. He’s just started his fourth contract, a six-month gig on the newest ship, Harmony of the Seas. Icenetwork caught up with Mroz and asked him how show skating agrees with him.