We are currently interviewing for a few select candidates for the position of Ice Rink/Refrigeration Technician in the Los Angeles and San Francisco area. Candidates must have basic refrigeration knowledge and be willing to travel.
Rink Technicians may be required to work unusual hours, days, weekends, evenings, PR events and holidays. Rink Technicians responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring the refrigeration unit.
- Maintaining the quality of ice and resurfacing, flooding and edging as necessary.
- Monitor ice thickness, ice level, temperature of the ice. Maintain an adequate supply of fuels, oils, sharpening blades and emergency parts and accessories.
- Demonstrate a high degree of skill in operation of ice resurfacing machine and other rink equipment.
- Identify and prioritize repair and maintenance needs.
- Monitor supplies on hand, procuring additional supplies when needed.
ALL POSITIONS ARE CONSIDERED TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT DUE TO THE FACT THIS IS A SEASONAL ICE SKATING VENUE.
Season: September through February. Locations include Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Send resume to: Ron Napolitano – Ron@bietakproductions.com